Sunday 1 April 2007

T.G.F.M.W

Hihi it's me again and I write this in great excitement and amusement. I have just been to the Mr World website and let me say without embarressment that it's really perked me up a lot!

haha i was beginning to consider sticking my head in the oven after studying formulations and pharmaceutics when I saw the news announcing the winner on the BBC website. Decided to google Mr World on the internet and got the homepage of the contest. Sigh, I think I'm in heaven. hahahahahaha

ok so most people by now will think I'm this ultra hormonal girl and well, you wouldn't be far off. But I prefer to think of myself as an art lover who loves looking at beautiful pictures. To me, a good looking person, male or female, is like a work of art. Torn apart, they may have not so beautiful features but put together, they're a joy to look at. Yea, yea I'm in denial. You don't disturb me in my la-la-land and I won't disturb you in yours. ;)

Which brings me to my amusement while flipping through the pictures. I was a little sceptical that they were all so good looking and in the peak of health (judging from the look of their six-pack!). I mean, how can these people look so good!!! And then it hit me that this probably comes at a price. Imagine all the hours working out at the gym and eating healthily! I'd probably last for oh,about an hour and then I'll just give in and reach for the nearest muffin.

Mr World is to the men what Miss World is to women. ok duh! anyone could see that. But did anyone watch the contest!?!!? The winner was actually crying when he won! Hehe I didn't know men actually cried that easily. Well, maybe this is the era of the metrosexual man who is in touch with his feelings. My mind is still stuck in the dark ages where men didn't cry or do anything emotional. Was amused to see them kissing each other and the amount of hugging going around!!!!

Sigh, a whole stage full of super good looking men, with all the atributes a most eligible bachelor would have. Man, what I wouldn't give to be a piece of confetti on that stage.

No comments: