Friday 17 August 2007

Mensa test

What is pain?

Stubbing a toe? Catching a finger in the door? Run-in with a knife??? nooooooo....let me tell u what pain is.

Pain is deseeding half a kilo of dried chillies with ur bare hands and then picking ur nose.

I'm not joking. It literally feels like ur brain is on fire. Feel free to find out for urself if u don't believe me! hahahahaha it was so pain that I actually considered snorting up water just to wash out the chilli residues!! And THAT'S what i call a mensa test!

For those who are wondering, a mensa test is what my friends and i call ppl that do things that are so stupid u wonder why they aren't members of mensa ( which is actually making fun of them, cos mensa ppl are actually very bright)

So there u have it, my own moment of enlightenment.

I haven't been online for a while. quite a while in fact. I've just moved to Swansea in Wales and man, am i going crazy!! I didn't have an internet connection for the first week that i moved here and by the end of 7 days, i was suffering fr withdrawal symptoms. yup! crankiness, dreaming of surfing the net and imagining all sorts of appliances were connected to the internet. i'm sure if it had gone on any longer, i'd have started having tremors.

So now i have dial-up but since i have to pay for it, i won't be able to be online for a long time. and since i have literallly no friends here, be prepared for the rantings to get crazier and weirder (is the spelling right? looks er, weird).

which brings me to my most desparate appeal. if anyone knows anyone in swansea, who is coming to swansea, or even THINKING of coming here....please give them my email and ask them to contact me!!! i'm so bored i could end up doing things i regret! the other day, i nearly started talking to the door!!! and when i walk around the pharmacy collecting items, i sometimes find myself talking to items. sigh, please put me out of my misery or i'll be the next headlines.

"Mad pharmacist found wondering the fields having tea with sheep".

HELP!!!!

1 comment:

3-Seconder said...

Yeah! You're finally back on blogosphere!! Man, I miss u so much!!!!! Argh! SOrry babe, i can't fly over to wales to meet u up, nor any solution to end ur misery. How about joining some of those society? Like erm, Malaysian SOciety? or something like tat?