Saturday 20 October 2007

I miss being sarcastic!!!!! Sigh, i miss the old comraderie where our group of friends are so in tune and comfortable with each other that we know that we can poke fun at each other without offending. u know, taking the piss out of ur friends and knowing that they'll get the joke! ah ha! makes a smile

come to ur face as u read this cos u know EXACTLY what i mean! bet memories of past jokes are flying thru ur mind now!

oh how i miss those days! it's so tiring and boring being polite allllllll the time!!!! if i could, i'd rent a person and sit them opposite me and just crack sarcastic jokes at them! hahaha believe me, i'm serious. i'm THAT bored.......the problem with meeting new ppl is u never know how far u can push the line without offending them.

sigh, i'm about to burst.

Let my sarcasm go!
(to be sung in a deep rich baritone to the tune of 'Let my people go')

No comments: