Saturday 20 October 2007

Oh man, am i broke this month!! haha and the next month too i can guess! Sigh, have credit card, will shop. Oh heck, have feet, will shop! I've been bit by the shopping bug. I blame the loneliness here. Never in my life have i been more eager to shop! I used to just enter shops, wander round, and then exit......all in under 15 mins! Today, I spent a lot (well, it seemed a lot to me) on a new coat ( hey, winter is coming!), some jumpers and food. I had to rein myself in or i would've bought shoes too! Sigh, i need more money!

3-seconder just told me about her new pups and do they sound cute! Aww, there's just something about puppies that just make ur heart melt, doesn't it! It even brings a smile to my face thinking of the little bundles of fur! Then i imagine them doing their business ALL OVER the place.................... and the melting stops. haha oh i'm a hard person.

Well, in case anyone is wondering, there's nothing new happening in Swansea. Did happen to see a dr's name on the board with my brother's EXACT initials and with the same surname! how cool is that! hahaha oh dear, i've just sunk to a new low.

so ok then, am off before i embarress myself further.

No comments: